21 - 25 juillet 2024 et 17 - 21 juillet ,Varsovie, Pologne
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the upcoming 8th European Conference on Crystal Growth, to be held in Warsaw, Poland from 21-25 July 2024. We also encourage young researchers to participate in the 4th European School on Crystal Growth (17-21 July, Jachranka near Warsaw), which will accompany the ECCG conference.
Registration and abstract submission will be live online in February 2024. The abstract submission deadline is 15 March 2024. Early bird registration at a discounted rate ends 14 April 2024 for the school and on 30 April 2024 for the conference.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Crystal Growth and Modeling
- Semiconductor Single Crystals and Films
- Crystals for Energy Production, Saving and Storage
- Crystals for Optics
- Crystals and Films for Sensors and Detectors
- Crystallization for Food and Pharmaceutical Production
- Growth of Nanocrystals
- Growth of 2D Materials
- Characterization and Defects in Crystalline Materials
For more information, please visit the conference website. You can also follow us on Facebook to stay up to date.
If you have any questions, please
We are looking forward to seeing you in Warsaw this summer!
With kind regards,
Mike Leszczynski and Julita Smalc-Koziorowska
ECCG and ESCG Chairs