The workshop – the seventh of a series initiated by Hans Scheel in in 1998 – is devoted to Crystal Growth Technology, industrial crystal growth technologies and equipment. The focus lies on preparation of bulk and substrate crystals. Topics of the workshop will include:
- Industrial growth technology of silicon and III-Vs (for electronics and photovoltaics)
- Growth technology for oxide and dielectric crystals (for piezoelectrics, lasers, scintillators, etc.)
- Wide band gap semiconductor substrates (sapphire, GaN, AlN, oxide electronics, etc.)
- Emerging fields and technologies in crystal growth
- Crucible and equipment technologies
- Raw materials, recycling, and efficiency issues
For abstract submission and registration go to the offical website.